Re: classdef development

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: classdef development
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:37:23 +0100

On 17 December 2012 14:23, Richard Crozier <address@hidden> wrote:
> The classdef syntax has been created, i.e. the interpreter can recognise it,
> but it is not actually attached to anything.

I believe there's more work tdone than this. But one needs to look
into the classdef branch of the repository. Still, the last report I
remember reading on the mailing list said "classdef is very far away
and will not be released any time soon. It's a horribly complex
monster, and we will need lots more geekpower to get it working. "

> If anyone has means to provide money for the development time, it will
> happen a lot faster (this is how the old-style classes got implemented I
> think), but otherwise will take some time.

Patches would also be welcome and make it happen faster.

Carnë