Patch to make common octave_dock_widget class

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Patch to make common octave_dock_widget class
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 22:02:00 +0000

I have added a patch (#7943) which creates a class octave_dock_widget from which the other classes previously inherited from QDockWidget directly are now inheirited instead.

I asked a while ago if this would be any use and the consensus was yes, it might be. I finally got around to doing it.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.