Re: imdilate for ND arrays (in the image package)

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: imdilate for ND arrays (in the image package)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:54:02 +0000

On 21 February 2013 15:53, adam aitkenhead <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Carnë,
>
> I've made some edits to imdilate to allow it to handle ND arrays.  What's the
> best way to submit this - do you want to review/test the change first (see
> attached file) before I commit the edit via svn?
>
> If you're happy that this version of imdilate works properly I can make a
> similar edit for imerode so that it also can handle ND arrays.
>
> Best wishes,
> Adam

Hi Adam,

thanks for your patch. However, both imdilate and imerode have changed
a *lot* since the last release. Could you try to change it on the
development version?

And, about the best way to submit these, that would be through the
patch tracker at
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave

Thanks,
Carnë