Re: HAVE_FFTW macro

From: Rik
Subject: Re: HAVE_FFTW macro
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:20:32 -0700

On 03/16/2013 12:52 AM, address@hidden wrote:
>> Is something being overlooked there?
> What does
>
>    octave_config_info ("features")
>
> show?  This is a list of all the HAVE_X macros, with the common "HAVE_"
> part omitted.  On my system, it has FFTW3, but not FFTW, so it looks
> like the testif check is wrong.
Dan,

The problem seems to be that not all #defines are captured in the new
"features" keyword.  The definition for HAVE_FFTW is in configure.ac in the
AH_BOTTOM macro which means it is copied to the bottom of config.h.

/* Octave is currently unable to use FFTW unless both float
   and double versions are available.  */
#if defined (HAVE_FFTW3) && defined (HAVE_FFTW3F)
#define HAVE_FFTW
#endif

I wasn't following closely what jwe did when he added the "features"
keyword, but hopefully it is simple to fix.

--Rik