Re: Test failure for fftfilt.m

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Test failure for fftfilt.m
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:30:45 -0500

On 03/18/2013 10:35 AM, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
On 18 March 2013 01:05, Ed Meyer<address@hidden>  wrote:
I could put a patch up but for some reason other patches I've put up
don't get applied so there is something I don't understand about the
process.

Sorry, something might have just gotten lost or forgotten in the way.
Which patches of yours have gone unapplied?

Actually, I think the group working on this became confused by all the changesets attached to that bug report. I doubt the patch would apply anymore, and I haven't had much success with having hg force the changeset forward. After I separate the two things, I'll let you know when there is a clean, single patch to apply. Thanks.

I'm inclined to just give you push access to Savannah, if jwe agrees,
so you can push your own patches.

I think not having too many with access to Savannah is good. As soon as that pool gets too big (say beyond a half dozen), it opens the door for varied and non-conformant code, which might compound itself in ways. I would say though, that the group needs to be a little better about submitting code that is bug-free to keep down the bug-report list so it isn't so much work for those that do have access to Savannah.

Dan