Octave standalone exe and graphics toolkit

From: vinukn
Subject: Octave standalone exe and graphics toolkit
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have create a stand alone exe. I used eval_string fuction. eval_string("3
3",...) gives correct output. When i tried to plot some plot
(eval_string("plot(magic(4))",...)), I got an error:'unable to set default
graphics backend'.  I set defult graphics backend,but same error exist. When
i set default graphics as qt, i got another error:'A Qt application must
exist'.