Re: Core Functions and Matlab Compatibility

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Core Functions and Matlab Compatibility
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 08:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

Rik wrote that :

> The following have an implementation on Octave-Forge:
>
> gsvd
> condeig
> expint
> erfcinv
> ellipj
> ellipke
> funm
> evalc (should be trivial to capture stdout)

Hello all,

I'm bringing this thread back to life because I just found it while looking
for information about the (apparently unimplemented) function evalc()...

In the quoted message, Rik says that an implementation of evalc() exists
somewhere on Octave-forge, but I don't see it here :

http://octave.sourceforge.net/functions_by_alpha.php?letter=E

Does anybody know where I can find it ?

Julien.