Re: octave-forge video package

From: Christian Scholz
Subject: Re: octave-forge video package
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 14:43:04 +0200

Carnë Draug wrote:
On 30 March 2013 14:23, Christian Scholz <address@hidden> wrote:
Also I'm really interessted in expanding the package, however I'm not familier
with the octave source.
What I'm trying to do is to expand the aviread function in order to read
multiple frames at once
(specified by an index vector, so that it works like its matlab counterpart).
Just pointing out that apparently aviread is being deprecated in
matlab. If you're fixing it, maybe you could use its new name
VideoReader?

Carnë

That's true. However VideoReader is not just a new name. The way it handles videos seems to be quite different.
So I guess that will be a much more difficult task for a beginner