Re: llvm 3.1 vs. 3.2

From: Amod Mulay
Subject: Re: llvm 3.1 vs. 3.2
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 00:18:53 -0400

hello there

I am planning to work on JIT for GSoC. I just wanted to know when/if you(Max)  would be available on IRC to get my doubts cleared. I don't have any at the moment but I have been reading through the code and its huge and its a mess(no offence to you max). I guess cleaning it up a bit and getting it compatible with llvm 3.2 would be a good first step to familiarize myself with the code base.

regards
Amod