Re: Help needed to fix QTerminal problem

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Help needed to fix QTerminal problem
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:27:55 -0400

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 3:24 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 04/12/2013 07:34 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:

Actually, I use to patch readline to support terminal resizing properly
(among other things), so I don't need the above change. You can find the
whole readline patch in this archive:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45539519/octave-build2.zip

Is the patch to readline your work, or did you copy some (or all) of it from somewhere else?

It's my work.

 I'd like to try to get these changes merged upstream if possible.  Have you tried doing that?

No, I'm not interested in doing it. My last experience with one of the readline developer (in the context of CLN/GiNaC) has been chilling enough.

Michael.