Re: use of symbolic toolbox for the inverse of a matrix

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: use of symbolic toolbox for the inverse of a matrix
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:31:57 +0100

On 22 April 2013 14:18, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
> Andreas, I'm forwarding your concerns to the address@hidden
> list. Please follow up there.
>
> - Jordi G. H.

Hi Andreas

adding that information on the package would mean have to prepare a
another release of it. But we do have a wiki which has documentation
for some packages and should make it very easy for users to find. I
have just created the symbolic package page
http://wiki.octave.org/Symbolic_package so please feel free to add
anything you think relevant to it.

Carnë