waterfall implementation

From: Mike Miller
Subject: waterfall implementation
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:11:27 -0400

I have a changeset ready to push that implements the function
waterfall (inspired by a question on the help list today). It's all
good, very simple function, except it doesn't work with gnuplot since
it relies on the "meshstyle" property which apparently doesn't work
with gnuplot. On gnuplot it will just look identical to meshz. Worth
pushing this anyway? Should I mention in the docstring that it won't
work with gnuplot? Thanks.

--
mike