Re: ... indentation bug http://debbugs.gnu.org/14399

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: ... indentation bug http://debbugs.gnu.org/14399
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:10:22 -0400

On 15 May 2013 13:08, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 15 May 2013, at 17:42, address@hidden wrote:
>
>> I like this version too, but I prefer to use \ instead of ...
>>

> I thought use of \ for breaking lines was discouraged?

jwe doesn't like them, but I do. I don't think it actually causes a
problem. Then again, jwe is usually able to foresee problems a lot
better than I do, so perhaps you should listen to him and not me.

I would like to keep \ as a line continuation for as long as it's
feasible and it's not demonstrably getting in the way.

- Jordi G. H.