Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL

From: Yousef Saad
Subject: Re: GSoC - Incomplete factorization project, ITSOL
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 09:32:25 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi,

 Both Ruipeng  and I will  be able to  help with advice  and guidance.
 For one thing  we have stand-along implementations of  ILUT (+ ILUTP)
 and ILUK  [not available in matlab-  except for ILU0]  which are more
 efficient and  easier to implement  than those you will  extract from
 ITSOL.  I will be fairly available after July 15th.

 With best regards,

 Yousef Saad