Re: Welcome GSoC students!

From: c.
Subject: Re: Welcome GSoC students!
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 23:29:30 +0200

On 4 Jun 2013, at 22:14, Marco Vassallo <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have written down a first small code for the mesh conversion from the
> .xml format to the [p,e,t] format and I would like to put it publicly so that
> you
> can give me advice/recommendation/ etc.. where should I put it?
> On the blog maybe?

Marco,

You have been given wrte access to the subversion repository
for Octave-Forge, your function should go in the msh package
you should check it in there.

Have a look at this page about the structure of an Octave package to
see where it should go:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html

c.