Re: Implementing lineheight

From: Patrick Noffke
Subject: Re: Implementing lineheight
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:39:17 -0500

On Jun 24, 2013 1:21 PM, "Andrej Lojdl" <address@hidden> wrote:

> New parameter is finally added.

Good job.

Default value is 1. Note that it don't work with print and saveas (I didn't work on this part). I think that now I need to make call graph as Patrick suggested.

> As I wrote this mail I get your Patrick. I read up on C++ classes, unfortunately is miss it when typing the code. I guess that after callgraph, next is timeline. Or is there something else that you think is more urgent, Patrick?

Please try to write about what you learned on your blog. You can include a call graph or object relationships or whatever helps you communicate your understanding of what you learned and what you did with your changes.  It doesn't have to be fancy. I'm just looking for some indication that you know how your code works.

Pat