Re: Java support in MXE build

From: Anirudha Bose
Subject: Re: Java support in MXE build
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 02:26:13 +0530

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 2:18 AM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/02/2013 04:38 PM, PhilipNienhuis wrote:

By the end of the week I might have time for this.
But I expect similar outcome as for Java, as IIRC I got exactly the same
errors when building with llvm and no Java support, as when building with
Java support and no llvm.

Sorry, I haven't been following this discussion carefully.

Are these problems for a native or cross build?

If not cross, then has anyone attempted a cross build with Java enabled?

The problems are seen in both native as well as cross builds.

- Anirudha