Re: binocdf accuracy

From: Pascal Dupuis
Subject: Re: binocdf accuracy
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 17:50:10 +0200

Hello Alex,

I started working on a multi-precision toolbox for Octave, based upon
mptoolbox_1.2 that you can find on Matlab Central repository: the
author kindly provided me a copy of his own.

It is useable, but no ready for wide distribution. What are the
primitives used in your function ? If they are already inside the
multi-precision implementation, I can check and send you values with
much more numerical accuracy than actually available in Octave.

Regards

Pascal