Re: Update - LaTeX markup project

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Update - LaTeX markup project
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:17:30 -0400

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Michael D. Godfrey <address@hidden> wrote:
On 07/15/2013 09:28 AM, Michael Goffioul wrote:
The so-called "tex" interpreter for text objects only support a very limited set of commands and AFAIK does not invoke TeX at all (in Matlab). When I'm done with the msvc/mxe building stuffs I'm doing at the moment, I was planning to add text support to the ft_render class (I've already done it in JHandles, so it's more a matter of porting my old Java code).

Michael.

Right.  The current "tex" interpreter in Octave and (I think) in Matlab essentially just does a subset of math symbols.
It does not use tex or latex.

I was planning to add text support
Do you mean "tex" for "text"?  I hope so!

I meant "tex", of course :).

Michael.