Re: ITSOL interface

From: Nir Krakauer
Subject: Re: ITSOL interface
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 09:48:10 -0400

Hi Kai,

I saw your blog post about interfacing with ZITSOL.

I think that we should leave the ILUTP implementation until after the
midterm, and for the midterm objectives focus on:

1) implementation of ILUK and ILUC for real and complex sparse matrices

2) ILU wrapper to ILUK and ILUC as in Matlab, with a placeholder for
ILUTP (something like warning('implementation with pivoting not
implemented/tested yet') )

3) wrapper should include tests of all implemented ILU capabilities

Let me know if this seems agreeable.

Nir