midterm evaluation

From: c.
Subject: midterm evaluation
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:50:24 +0200

Marco,

This is a reminder about the GSoC midterm evaluation deadline.

The deadline for midterm evaluation is Friday August 2,
could you please prepare a blog post outlining the current status
of your project by Wednesday as we agreed during our meeting on Friday?

Also, please remember that you have to rate your mentor as well.
This is partiicularly important as not filling in the mentor review will result
in failing the midterm evaluation, regardless of how well your work will be
rated!

Best wishes,
c.