Re: omg documentation!

From: Rik
Subject: Re: omg documentation!
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:08:53 -0700

On 07/31/2013 04:46 PM, address@hidden wrote:
> Message: 6
> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:26:09 -0400
> From: Jordi Guti?rrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
> To: Octave Maintainers List <address@hidden>
> Subject: omg documentation!
>
> Wow...
>
>     http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/eaab03308c0b
>
> I'll see what I can do to top that, Rik. I'll be doxygenising
> liboctave. It's so ON.
>
> - Jordi G. H.
Jordi,

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  I started out in Octave by just
contributing documentation patches and now I'm back to it.

I think this will make things a lot easier to understand, particularly with
the increased density of seealso links pointing to useful functions.  For
instance, I didn't even know about the shading() function because it wasn't
mentioned next to surf or mesh.

--Rik