Re: Odeset - Odeget

From: c.
Subject: Re: Odeset - Odeget
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 20:03:35 +0200

On 1 Sep 2013, at 19:47, Roberto Porcù <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think i have access to Octave Forge because i was able to download the
> source code from the page you linked to me, clicking on the links at the
> bottom of the page. Is it ok?
If you don't have an account you won't be able to check in your changes to the
repository.
If you never asked for an account and you don't have a login password you have
read-only access.

I suggest you prepare your first patch and when it's ready you ask for an
account and commit it to the repository.

You should also create a blog like all other Summer of Code [1] students and
write a report about your progress once every other week.

As Mattia and Edie proposed to be co-mentors for you project, I suggest you
always CC them when you write about your project.

> roberto
c.

[1] See here other students' posts as an example: http://planet.octave.org/