Re: classdef problems

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: classdef problems
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:47:13 -0400

On Sep 12, 2013, at 8:28 AM, Richard Crozier wrote:

> On 12/09/2013 13:19, John W. Eaton wrote:
>
>> On 09/12/2013 07:59 AM, Richard Crozier wrote:
>>
>>> However, further to this, I think there really is still some kind of
>>> issue with package folders in classdef,
>>
>> ?Yes, I'm pretty sure it is not complete yet.
>>
>> jwe
>
> Yes, I'm just reporting experiences to feed into the development, and to
> determine whether to report a bug. Sorry if this is a known issue.
>
> Richard

I'd suggest bug reports only be filed for features that are complete.  Since
classdef is a work in progress, perhaps bug reports can be avoided and tests of
existing features and missing features be added instead.

You can look into the test/classdf directory to see what tests are already
there.  The tests will also give you a pretty good impression of what currently
works.

Ben