Problem with mxe-octave

From: Andrej Lojdl
Subject: Problem with mxe-octave
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:19:44 +0200

I have instaled MinGW and MSYS on my Windows 7. Then installed mercurial and cloned

http://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave

Then, after running MSYS and following this sequence:
 autoconf
./configure --enable-native-build --enable-system-gcc
make

I had errors building it, few of them where solved only by adding required header files
to MSYS/1.0/include folder. But here is the problem I can't solve, or better to say can't
figure out where the problem is ( attachment).

--
Andrej