Re: Ping?

From: lyh.kernel
Subject: Re: Ping?
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 05:36:23 +0800

Hello Jordi,

Even I follow the steps you provide, there is still something wrong when I merge default. But it does work when I replace the official with default in .hg/hgrc file. I have update my repository note here: http://octave-jitc.blogspot.tw/2013/07/notes-to-manage-my-repository_31.html

By the way, if I want the updates of gnulib-hg pulled from http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/gnulib-hg which could be push to my repository. Do I need to modify my gnulib-hg/.hg/hgrc as the following?

[paths]
public = http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-lyh
private = ssh://address@hidden/hg/repos/octave-lyh
default = http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/gnulib-hg