Re: Merging new audio functionality into Octave

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Merging new audio functionality into Octave
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 19:22:15 +0200

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:12 PM, c. <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip>

John,

What about the incomplete factorizations?

I haven't had time yet to look at Kai's code
in the final submission but what I saw at midterm
looked quite good so I don't expect it to take much
work to be merged.

On the other hand it will need adding a new dependency
on itsol which is not packaged for many systems
so it might complicate packaging Octave.

c.

Hello,

for the upcoming Octave release I would suggest to add only the Incomplete Cholesky part. It does not introduce any dependencies and is ready to use. Since the "pencils down" date I made some further improvements on the code, that are available from my development repository.
http://inversethought.com/hg/octave-kai/

Kai