Re: Call for final bug reports

From: Rik
Subject: Re: Call for final bug reports
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:02:33 -0700

On 10/16/2013 10:00 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> 6) Multiplot mode doesn't seem to behave as well as it once did.  For
> example, after running freqz() and closing the figure and opening a new
> figure with "figure(#)", I see:

> multiplot>
>                 ^
>             line 0: function to plot expected

The issues you presented as numbers 2, 3, 4, 8 are all GUI-related
additions which could be nice to have, but shouldn't gate the release.
When you have time I would add them to the Bug Tracker.  Issue 1 is already
a bug report, and Issue 5 is already customizable, and Issue 7 has the
required Matlab compatible behavior.  The final issue, #6, might be a
problem if it is a regression from what was working in 3.6.4.  Do you have
a clear sequence which generates this error?

--Rik