Re: 3.8 Bug Fix update

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: 3.8 Bug Fix update
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:10:36 -0500

On 11/06/2013 04:06 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

Am I missing something or isn't the issue there that Ctrl-C does work in
most cases, but doesn't work when Octave is inside a call to the sleep
function? And that is only happening on Windows, correct?

OK, I see that this is not just a Windows problem. It's a Qt problem, because when Octave is sleeping the terminal is not getting any input, so it doesn't respond to Ctrl-C. I guess the fix for this is maybe something like what is outlined here,

  http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/unix-signals.html

but I don't know for sure, I haven't tried it.