Question concerning patches/bugs

From: John Swensen
Subject: Question concerning patches/bugs
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:35:34 -0500

I just submitted a patch to the Savannah Patches section, but then noticed that a lot of the thing reported in Bugs are also more like patches.

Is there a preference about where new functionality should be submitted?

Does one get processed more quickly than the other?

Just let me know how you want things done and I will comply. Also, I noticed that in the HTML manual on the website that Appendix D talks about creating changesets, but then Appendix F.2.4 talks about just using 'diff and editing the ChangeLog. Wasn't the ChangeLog eliminated a while ago.

John Swensen