Re: 4.0 vs 3.8 again

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: 4.0 vs 3.8 again
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 22:20:11 -0600

On 11/19/2013 10:58 AM, c. wrote:

On 19 Nov 2013, at 17:11, c.<address@hidden>  wrote:

the main reason is that, although the GUI is a huge difference it is
still terribly buggy, at least on OSX where I am testing, I'd prefer
a new major release to be more stable.

BTW, although I'm mostly looking at the GUI because, as you say,
that is a HUGE new feature, problems on OSX 10.9 are not only there,
I still see ~15 test failures in 'make check'.

c.

I was going to write earlier after your first post, but you seem to have far more errors and in odd places compared to others. You'll have to investigate those just a bit to give others a clue about what might be happening.

Dan