Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into

From: c.
Subject: Re: very small packages - merge into general/miscelleneous or move into core
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:55:43 +0100

On 17 Jan 2014, at 13:18, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

>> OK, I'm very glad we agree 100% on this part.
>>
>> So if a package is useful and maintained, do
>> you think we should care about how many functions
>> it contains?
>
> No.

Sorry I think I had misunderstood your statement in this message,
too many negations got me confused ;)

So you do agree that small packages are not a problem (or at least not your
problem)
if they have a maintainer, right?

How to rearrange functions in unmaintained packes is a different issue, then.
c.