Re: Updating our project ideas

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: Updating our project ideas
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 12:02:51 +0000

On 06/02/2014 11:52, Michael Goffioul wrote:
On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 4:51 AM, Richard Crozier <address@hidden
<mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    The only missing piece for Octave is that
    the interface is based on classdef, and requires you to be able to
    call parent class function using the @ syntax, which last time I
    checked had not been implemented.

This was implemented, but was buggy (you couldn't make the call without
the parenthesis, even with there was no argument list). I fixed it recently.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/9ca314e79956

Michael.

Great, thanks for the info, I've been meaning to make time to test out the latest classdef stuff, but have been too busy with other projects.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.