Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave

From: Linux User
Subject: Re: developing the delaunayTriangulation class for Octave
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 15:52:52 -0500

>I cannot comment much on the implemented algorithm as I don't wnow much of
>"ordered percolated lists",
So I will just provide a few quick comments about coding style (but );

Thank you for using my code to demonstrate proper format. I added more
information in the text description of the code.:

http://agora.octave.org/snippet/TxBp/

I still cannot post comments. When I have a moment I will start
writing the neighbors function for testing the dlf_percolate function.