Re: [FORGE] Fem-fenics installation fails

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: [FORGE] Fem-fenics installation fails
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:42:39 +0100

It seems to work. It installs and all examples run.

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Marco Vassallo
<address@hidden> wrote:
> (Is there any way in which I can automatize it ? )

Can we not just add Dense to the ac_check in the configure ac?
something like
AC_CHECK_HEADERs([Dense.h dolfin.h],

Also I think you shouldn't need to define -DHAVE_DOLFIN_H since this
is exactly what AC_CHECK_HEADERS do, isn't it?
What you could do is to check compilation by adding

#ifdef HAVE_DOLFIN_H
#include <dolfin.h>
#endif

This will check that dolfin.h is compilable (I guess the API errors
will jump up here).