Official 3.8.0 windows binary on sourceforge?

From: fork
Subject: Official 3.8.0 windows binary on sourceforge?
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:38:33 +0000 (UTC)

Will there be one of these?

I know it easy to tell other people how to make free software, but ... is
there someone who tracks this regularly?

I have both recent builds from Tatsuro -- they are great (except for lacking
readline), and maybe they could be uploaded to SF as-is?

I know I am bordering on annoying (or crossing over), but the lack of an
official binary release, even though there are a lot of unofficial releases,
makes it hard to proselytize as much as I would like.