Re: How do I submit new functions?

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: How do I submit new functions?
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:08:57 +0100

On 04/03/2014 21:24, nschock wrote:
Carnë Draug wrote
The mapping package uses mercurial so you can clone its
repo, prepare csets and upload them to the patch tracker. Someone will
have to approve and pull your patches into the "official" repo of the
mapping package.

I have written a couple of the missing functions for the mapping package as
well and am looking to submit them. I know it uses mercurial and I have a
bit of experience with it but I'm not sure how to upload the patches. I've
cloned the repo but how do I upload my functions to the patch tracker? I've
looked around and am still having some trouble figuring it out.

first, create an account
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php

second, upload a patch
https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=octave