Re: GSOC 2014 - "Color management functions in image package" proposal

From: Patrick Noffke
Subject: Re: GSOC 2014 - "Color management functions in image package" proposal
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:53:41 -0500

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Diana Gvinianidze <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Diana and I am a third-year student of Informatics at the National mining University, Ukraine.

I am interested in the project idea "Color management functions in image package".

I have a solid background in math and algorithms as well as I have an extensive experience in programming using different programming languages (C++, Python, R)

If it possible could you clarify main milestones and goals of the project, what requirements for candidate and maybe I should pass some test to approve my skills and ability in further work with GNU Octave?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Diana

Unfortunately, I will not be able to mentor this year.  Perhaps someone else on this list would be available, or perhaps you would be interested in another project.

I will remove my name from the wiki.  My apologies for not doing it sooner.

Good luck this summer!

Patrick