Could someone take a look at my patch?

From: David Spies
Subject: Could someone take a look at my patch?
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:59:07 -0600

I just posted a patch which adds a utility function for dispatching function calls based on the run-time type of some octave_value argument.  This should save the programmer from having to write a separate dispatcher for each and every C++ function (as is the case currently) and make it easier to modify code which uses templates properly in the future.  Could someone take a look at this and tell me what they think?

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8417