Re: SOCIS evaluation

From: c.
Subject: Re: SOCIS evaluation
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 16:14:09 +0200

On 14 May 2014, at 14:29, Juan Pablo Carbajal <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> How exactly does the evaluation work?
> Do we have to register somewhere as Mentors?
> I have an account but I can't find how to put my self as a mentor.
> I could help with the ODE project of jacopo.
>
> Cheers

The SoCiS tools are a bit more "primitive" than melange,
so we are essentially on our own.

I'd say we could proceed as follows:

- All candidates post their application on the wiki so mentors can read them
- All developers interested in mentoring one or more projects send an email to
me or to the list
- I set up a private mailing list for mentors where we can discuss about
ranking and selection of candidates and projects.

does that sound OK?
c.