Re: undefined compound chaining behavior

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: Re: undefined compound chaining behavior
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:40:55 +0100

On 13/06/2014 09:31, Hossein Sajjadi wrote:

Arguments are essentially thus:

1. Octave does not necessarily follow exactly the operators of C++

2. The Octave devs have decided on the current behaviour of Octave
language which is determined by the design of the Octave interpreter,
and is independent of the C++ compiler

QED

your claim should be proved. I have bring many resons and c++ source
code to prove my assersion.

Ahh, I see, sorry, could you give me the link again to the Octave C++ source code where this undefined behaviour statement occurs?

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.