break points in classdef methods

From: Richard Crozier
Subject: break points in classdef methods
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:41:24 +0100

Hi,

Is it known/expected that break points cannot be set in classdef class methods?

I wasn't sure of the syntax, but I've tried the following variations:

dbstop aclass.amethod
dbstop aclass\amethod
dbstop @aclass\amethod
dbstop @aclass.amethod

all of which yield

  error: add_breakpoint: unable to find the requested function

This is using the default branch tip from a couple of weeks ago.

Richard

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.