Re: wiki is down?

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: wiki is down?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:39:37 -0400

On Sun, 2014-07-20 at 23:18 +0000, Abbott, Ben wrote:
> Is http://wiki.octave.org down for everyone?
>
> I'm in Central Florida.

Looks like our host is slow, so {hg, wiki, planet}.octave.org are all
a bit slow. I don't see anything that is obviously causing the
slowdown, but it could be one of the other sites that are hosted on
this machine. We share the same machine with other Dreamhost users.

If you still see persistent slowness after a day or two, let me know
and I'll try to investigate deeper.

- Jordi G. H.