Re: Email addresses for package authors and maintainers

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: Email addresses for package authors and maintainers
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:25:41 +0200

Le 02/09/2014 12:31, Carnë Draug a écrit :
I'd go with option (a) and have the generate_html package escape the <
and > correctly. The package should not be making those decisions, it
should simply create that page based on what the maintainer wrote on
the DESCRIPTION file. If the maintainer does not want an email there,
he can simply remove it from the package's DESCRIPTION file.

Ok, it's done on my clone of generate_html :

http://sourceforge.net/u/jbect/generate_html/ci/018c10612f6983320c4e7f53c3f2e6b56897eac7/

@++
Julien