Re: Octave Forge: requesting SVN access

From: Oliver Heimlich
Subject: Re: Octave Forge: requesting SVN access
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:51:19 +0200

Am 02.10.2014 09:02, schrieb Juan Pablo Carbajal:
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:17 AM, Oliver Heimlich <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>     I'd like to add a new package to the repository and hereby ask for SVN
>     access. My sourceforge user name is oheim.
>
>     The package shall implement the upcoming IEEE 1788 standard on interval
>     arithmetic. I am a member of the P1788 working group and the standard
>     currently enters the sponsor ballot phase.
>
>     My GNU octave package is in an early stage atm, but I could already
>     submit some functionality to the public repository under GPL.

> This sounds interesting. However we do not use svn anymore, we now use
> mercurial repositories. I guess we would like to peek into your code
> before adding it and we would also like to know whether you commit
> yourself as a maintainer of this package.
>
> However the last word comes from our benevolent ruler Carnë, so wait for
> his answer....

Please find attached a current development version of the code. A lot of
functionality is still missing (I have been working on this during spare
time for only a few days by now). Feedback is highly appreciated,
because this is my first project in GNU Octave.

The package comprises only M-files and depends on the package fenv.

I took the SVN information from (outdated?)
http://octave.sourceforge.net/developers.html. I am fine with mercurial.
Could you point me to information about the maintainer's task? However,
I guess there will be no problem.