GUI editor

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: GUI editor
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 15:21:30 -0500

I have been using octave 4.1.0+ . I find that when you shut down octave, but have an unsaved file in the editor, then an option box pops up and you are given two options.

1) Close without Saving
2) Save

While this Box is showing, you cannot do anything else in Octave.

I would like the option of seeing the unsaved file --- to decide if it really needs saving, or not.

One way to do this would be to add a 3rd option.
3) Cancel

This would put you back in a running octave environment and allow you to keep working, or look at the files, etc.

Doug Stewart

PS Thanks to all who have worked on the GUI.
--
DASCertificate for 206392