Re: translating documentation and gui

From: Mogrob Sanit
Subject: Re: translating documentation and gui
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:55:51 +0100

On 23/12/2014 13:15, Svetlana Tkachenko wrote:
> I would like to help translating the GUI interface, its documentation, and
> also the core documentation to Russian.

Dear Svetlana,

thank you for your interest in contributing to Octave. I'd suggest you
start by updating the current translation of the GUI, which is quite an
old version. I think it's a nice task to start with. Have you downloaded
the source code of Octave already? Also, you'll probably find the Qt
Linguist suite quite useful.

--mfasi