New Member

From: Alisha Jain
Subject: New Member
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 14:21:26 +0530

Hello
I am a final year B.TEch (CSE) student from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering
College, Ludhiana. I like programming and I know C and C++ languages.
I want to contribute to the GNU Octave core development. How should I
proceed further? I would like to fix some bugs as a newbie or do some
other micro-tasks to get familiar with its development.

--
Alisha Jain
blog - jainalisha14.wordpress.com