Re: octave-4.0.0-rc2 windows binary seems to be uploded

From: tmacchant
Subject: Re: octave-4.0.0-rc2 windows binary seems to be uploded
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 22:46:22 -0700 (PDT)

**********************************************1) Italian translation issue in
the command history panel: the tooltip
has a misprint, "Fare doppio click su un comando per trasferirlo nel
termianle", should be ".... nel terminale"
2) the GUI doesn't react to CTRL+C (I have almost broken the "C" key
while trying, during a loooong loop....); similar problems are described
here http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?37672
3) strange behaviour of the "pause" command with no parameter. The first
"pause" works (it waits until I press "enter"), the second doesn't (and
returns immediately), the third works, the forth doesn't... and so on;
without knowing anything about octave internal working, I'd suppose that
the CR+LF given by the "enter" key is acting as a double entry, so that
the CR makes the first "pause" to return, while the LF remains buffered,
and is eaten by the second "pause", which returns as soon as it is issued.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Giorgio
Please consider to file the above items to the bug tracker.

Regards

Tatsuro