Re: Windows 8

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Windows 8
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:19:21 +0200

Den 01-04-2015 kl. 21:06 skrev Giorgio De Nunzio:
Can you please save the figure as a pdf file, then open it to see if the plot is well drawn? I tried with the "sombrero" surface and with the simple x=1:10; plot(x, x.^2) stuff, obtaining empty axes as the pdf file (on some installations).
If I do

  sombrero
  print test.pdf
  print test.png

then I get two files (test.pdf, test.png) which both contain the axis but not the sombrero. So plotting doesn't quite work.

I then tried the same with

  plot(1:10)

with the same result (axis is shown, but plot content is not).

If I do

  imshow(rand(100))
  print test.pdf
  print test.png

then I get files with the same content as is shown on screen.

I also tried

  image(255*rand(100))
  print test.pdf
  print test.png

and I get files that contain both the image as well as the axis.

So, sometimes plotting works; other times it doesn't.

Søren

Thanks
Giorgio